Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend




This past weekend, Memorial Day weekend, was a quiet and relatively uneventful one. Doug had gone to NJ to the US Open downhill race with three other friends. Maybe will be able to post some of those pictures when he returns. I took Wyatt to work with me Fri. because he had gotten his 4 mo. shots the day before and he still wasn't quite himself. Not that I got a lot of work done, but being the last day of school, I don't think I got much less than anyone else that was there that day.

Sat. and Sun. we went here and there running errands and then enjoyed a walk down by the river and laying in the yard under one of our many shade trees.

Wyatt is really beginning to enjoy his "Johnny Jump Up." I'm going to try to post up a short movie of it. Cross your fingers that'll work.

2 comments:

kathyannco said...

Hi, love the pictures of Wyatt. Love, Grandmommy

kathyannco said...

Hey, it worked! I'm official now. Love the picture of Wyatt in his little bathrobe. Very mature for the young man. Love to hug the little man. Hugs and kisses to my favorite sweet pea, chunky monkey grandson.
Love, Grandmommy